Re: [AMC-List] 1981 Gremlin X-06

Ironically it is ultra easy to get a vehicle from US into Mexico, but very
difficult to get one from Mexico into US. My suggestion would be to work
with the seller having him get it this side of the border, using a temp visa
as a tourist. It would probably be safer also changing hands and currency or
however ya'll decide to do it. You would worry about a title and formalities
later.
http://tinyurl.com/macsv       (ebay item #120030870882 )
The vehicle however is in Guadalajara also. How far is that? I have driven
from Houston to Guadalajara straight thru (three of us taking turns) and it
was a little over 22 hours.

Once the car is securely in the US (again I would suggest you meet the
seller this side of border, and I would also suggest if brought inland to
say, San Diego, Los Angeles, Phoenix or another POE, offer to pay his
airfare back to Guadalajara. Would be less than $200. A small price to pay
to have a unique one of a kind AMC/VAM here in US to show off at next AMC
meet!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825