[AMC-List] Eagle rear bumper ends - opinions

[AMC-List] Eagle rear bumper ends - opinions

Brien
If'n I had to guess, they might be the same as the Spirit and SX4. If
that is the case, they are unique to the body style as the bumpers are
different on the other cars. So it would be that the shape is different.
Now if we can figure all of this out, I need a right side (passenger
side) bumper extensions for my 1980 SPIRIT  both front and back.
The sun finally rotted them.
SNIP
Any opinions on the differences between
the Eagle Kammback rear bumper ends
and those of the SX/4  /  2dr. Sedan / Wagon ?
Is it just the length or are the overall shapes different ?
SNIP
John.