From: Mike Bocklund     Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 12:39 PM
Subject: 1969 AMX

Hi Eddie,

I am looking to upgrade the rim and tire size on the rear wheels of my AMX.  My first question is: what are the largest rims that will fit?  Second question: do you carry them?  Third question: what's the price?

Please note that I am not interested in shopping around.  If you've got a solution for me (I want to jam as much rubber, especially width, under the stock fender as possible) let me know and we can get going on a purchase.

Thank you,

Mike Bocklund

Santa Rosa, CA

(707) 577-0363 - work