[AMC-List] HELP for storing/moving a vehicle near Cordova/Davenport

[AMC-List] HELP for storing/moving a vehicle near Cordova/Davenport

OK, my son REALLY wants us to travel in the 79 AMX,
but I have a Jeep that I want to pick up 60 miles east
of COrdova.

Does anyone know of any local AMC'rs I could leave the
Jeep with for a month?  (who won't strip it!)  I have
to be up there for meetings the 17-18th, so I could
pick it up then.

THere is a chance that the J truck will drive, but I
can't drive 2 at once!

Any ideas help would be appreciated.  If nothing comes
up, I have to slap a radiator in my J10 and make the
trip up in that.

THanks,

Jesse