[AMC-List] car show in lawton ok

i just got home on r&r leave from iraq. found out the day after i got home and got the rambler on the road again there is a car show on the 16/17 weekend. www.trailoffear.com if anyone will be around in the area. if so, drop me a line. i will have my 62 classic there. i just put 2 new door pannels, and front kick pannels, and front and rear carpet in it today. all 4 headlight trim rings. my new tail light lenses. i got some 17" bfgoodrich ta kdws. hopefully my rims get here before the show. well, anyway. feels GREAT to be back in the U.S. and with the wife and rambler again. frank, hope you got a safe trip home. i go back in 2 weeks.

  dave stohler
  (915)252-3887