Re: [AMC-List] Are there four barrel manifolds for the 327 v-8 available

Re: [AMC-List] Are there four barrel manifolds for the 327 v-8 available?

If you make the adapter plates, I can sell him a stock manifold.
I've got three! I've also got three 327's, plus a 287! so I don't want short myself a manifold.
You never know, I might actually live to use all three of those engines some day! :]
I agree eBay is the good source, but a quicker one may be to hit the amcforums as I've seen several people post for one on the wanted forum and it seems that someone is always fairly quick to offer one up. Expect to pay $60-100 for one.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net