[AMC-List] AMX door shell wanted

there was a man from California who had responded to a previous ad I had
placed who was going to sell me a passenger door shell for my 68 AMX. My
wife deleted all e-mails so I don't know how to get ahold of you. Please
e-mail me if you are still interested in selling the door. Jim Brummett
jbrum1@xxxxxxx
anyone that can help Jim out give him a shout, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx