Re: [AMC-List] are there four barrel manifolds for AMC 327?

Re: [AMC-List] are there four barrel manifolds for AMC 327?

Yes, four barrel manifolds are available for the AMC 287 and 327 V8. You
might try Greg Taylor on my Planet Houston Vendors List
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodyVendorslist.htm
up in MI who specializes in the older gen AMC V8s, he should be able to help
you.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825