[AMC-List] e-bay stuff and a question

Hey Gang,
Just a note in cleaning out the garage there are a couple of AMC things on
e-bay I just listed in case you are interested.

AMC Ignition Rotor Parts, Javelin, AMX -- NEW Sell Similar
  $2.00 0 -- 1 0 6d 07h 09m

AMC Emission Parts Matador and Concord Sell Similar
  $10.00 0 -- 0 0 6d 07h 09m

1969 AMC Dealer Folder, AMX Javelin, Matador, Rambler Sell Similar
  $25.00 0 -- 0 0 6d 07h 09m

AMC Motorola Alternator NEW Really NOS Sell Similar
  $89.00 0 -- 2 0 6d 07h 10m

AMC Motorola Alternator NEW NOS Sell Similar
  $45.00 0 -- 2 0 6d 07h 10m

AMC Javelin AMX Center Horn Cap-Black-USED Sell Similar
  $2.00 0 -- 0 0 6d 23h 40m

AMC Air Conditioning Compressors Used Sell Similar
  $10.00 0 -- 0 0 6d 23h 40m

AMC 73 Matador Wagon Tail Light Lens - 2 NEW Sell Similar
$22.00 0 -- 0 0 6d 23h 40m

ALSO a question... Is there anyone who would have rocker panels for an 80
Concord Wagon?  Probably not but my body guy said that would be the easiest
way to replace the rusted ones, or does anyone have some good ones off
another car?  Are the rocker panels specific to the wagon as they appear to
be, or what others could be used?

Thanks again for all!
Go Cordova!

Richard