[AMC-List] Anyone want any 304/360's at Cordova?

[AMC-List] Anyone want any 304/360's at Cordova?

I am contemplating bringing some engines for sale
instead of my AMX.  (Maybe picking up a J10 on the way
home!).  Is anyone interested in any 304's or 360's.
1 304 was a runner before my friend left it out in a
rain storm No timing cover ($80).  One is a runner I
pulled from a CJ, I took the 4 Bbl Intake, but it runs
otherwise ($150).

The 360's are both in good shape and pulled from
running Wags, both in the 80's, both stored inside for
a long time... good builders. ($200 each)

Have various power steering and alt brackets.

Also have one of my 401's I MIGHT bring.  It's the
nastiest, which sat under a Chero hood for ages with
the heads off.  It is a block and rotating assembly
only.  $580.00... absolutely not fair, but I don't
want to load it up for nothing!  I am not 100% sure I
am going to get rid of this one as I need to check one
of the other blocks I have.

Of course, if you wanted to swing through SPfld, MO to
pick it I might not some off the price of any of
these!

I am going to be coming out on Th with my son... I am
REALLY excited!

Jesse
j2sax@xxxxxxxxx 417.581.4716 If you leave a message,
let me know what time to call you back.