[AMC-List] paradise - HONOR ROLL - road

There's a 'Fresh Breeze' blowing thru the amc rank & file,
a new sense of righting long standing misconceptions with
a commingling new urgency that demands recognition
for their contributions to 'Encounters of the AMC'.

To this End I present:

=The Paradise Road Honourably Mention HONOR ROLL=
                    *audacity - mentalitty - chivalry*

The Right & Honourable:

*Michael Bailey

*Jim Blair