[AMC-List] Confused in Phoenix

Dear Confused,

First, what a wonderful account of justice and how proud you must be of Molly.

Second, this is always an uplifting event.  Josephine, my 70 Hornet 304 w/sst trim, was my "Molly."  Far from stock she could hold her own with the best and brightest chevy had to offer.  I was always hopeful and often surprised when the likes of Greg Haak in his 73 454 vette couldn't negotiate his way around.

Again, a wonderful account, thanks. How about an extra wash and wax for Molly just for being there when you asked? :-)

Jack