Looks like I'm going to make it this year! (knock on wood. The dist in my van sheared it's drive pin and for want of a $0.50 part I missed being there as a seller!) Look for the white 1990 Ford 17 foot Cube van that has remnants of "Bucky pillows" on the side. (the van will be for sale as well since I'll be finished moving for a year or so.) I'm going to try to pre-sell some of the heavier items so watch for a BIG parts post.

4X4 Swapmeet
9 am - 4 pm
Sunday, September 24, 2006
King County Fairgrounds
Enumclaw, WA
Admission $5.00
12 & under FREE

For more information e-mail: swapmeet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.whiteknuckle4x4.org
4X4 AND PERFORMANCE
SWAP MEET
Buy, sell, trade, have fun!
WHITE KNUCKLE
7th annual

Buy One Outdoor Space ? Get One FREE!
MOTORCYCLES,
QUADS, and SLEDS
WELCOME

Page 2
P.O. Box 731325
Puyallup, WA 98373
Janet @ 253-536-8381
swapmeet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.whiteknuckle4x4.org

1. Saturday admission is only for vendors. Unloading time on Saturday is 3:00-7:00 pm.

2. Vendors will be allowed to enter the swap meet at 6:00 am on Sunday, three hours before opening to the public. It is suggested that you be on hand at this time to protect your goods.

3. Sunday morning, unload as fast as possible and move your vehicle to the South Parking Lot. There will be no vehicles moving inside the fairgrounds between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.

4. Indoor booths: 96-inch maximum trailer width.

5. This is a 4x4 swap meet, not a flea market. We require that you have at least 50% motor vehicle parts, tools, literature, etc.

6. Do not drive tacks or nails into walls. Vendors are responsible for the cleanup at their space.

7. No food items may be sold.

8. No political issues or campaigning.

9. No raffles of any kind, unless approved by the White Knuckle 4x4 Club.

10. No alcoholic beverages or firearms allowed on the premises.

11. NO ANIMALS ALLOWED (exception for service animals)

12. Vendors are responsible for their own tax liability.

13. Tents, canopies, and covers (400 sq. ft. max.) must be fire retardant, have tags attached with proper fire identification, and have a 2A10BC fire extinguisher per Fire Department rules.

14. Vendors agree to indemnify and hold harmless the White Knuckle 4x4 Club and itʼs individual members from any and all costs and expenses by reason of any claim concerning the quality or title to any part or item sold or traded by a vendor.

15. No refunds on cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the swap meet.

Space not claimed by 9:00 am on Sunday, September 24, 2006 may be resold without refund.

16. We reserve the right to refuse service or access to anyone.

Camping Available ? Contact the King County Fairgrounds at (206) 296-8888