[AMC-List] Ode To Stupidity (Was Uneducated)

[AMC-List] Ode To Stupidity (Was Uneducated)

I have dealt with the same myths and stupidity for years. Sorry I can't
let it go. One idiot insisted my Hornet's 258 was a Chevy 6 because it
had a GM distributor. I said look at the starter it's Ford does that
make the engine a Ford? It's got a 904 Mopar tranny in it does that mean
it's Das Mopar? he was lost. Like my favorite one of the 4 redneck
comedians Ron White says " You can't fix stupid, STUPID IS
FOREVER!!!!!!" But I can't let it go and enjoy proving the idiots wrong.
"Doc"