[AMC-List] CSR electric waterpump on a street/strip 401???

[AMC-List] CSR electric waterpump on a street/strip 401???

OK. Has anyone had experience with, or used a CSR
electric water pump on a street/strip V8?? It's the
complete assy  NOT a belt driven stock-type pump. I
don't beleive that they have the provision for the
by-pass hose that goes from the Thermostat housing to
the water pump.?? What effect would that by-pass hose
fitting  being plugged off have with a thermostat
installed in a street/strip engine?? My 401 has
aluminum heads(will have as soon as i assemble it)!!
Need info soon!! Thankyou to anyone with info!! Joe