[AMC-List] all AMC models names

Aw heck, that's easy!! (now watch me miss one....). I may not have all
the Rambler/AMC splits correct. And could be off a year on one or two.
No reference material with me, all from memory!! I included all cars
actually built in AMC owned body and assembly plants.

All AMC models as of the 1955 model year
(first all AMC model year, 1954 was still separate Nash/Hudson through
the end of the model year)

1955-57 Nash Ambassador
1956 Nash Ambassador Special
1955-56 Nash Statesman
1955-57 Nash Rambler
1955-57 Nash Metropolitan
1955-57 Hudson Hornet
1956 Hudson Hornet Special
1955-56 Hudson Wasp
1055-57 Hudson Rambler
1955-57 Hudson Metropolitan
1958-59 "Ambassador by Rambler"
1960-66 Rambler Ambassador
1967-74 AMC Ambassador
1965-66 Rambler Marlin
1967 AMC Marlin
1958-60 Rambler Six
1958-61 Rambler Rebel (250 V-8 only)
1961-66 Rambler Classic
1966 Rambler Rebel
1967-70 AMC Rebel
1971-78 Matador
1974-78 Matador Coupe
1958-68 Rambler American
1966-69 Rambler Rogue
1969 Rambler (previously American)
1970-77 AMC Hornet
1978-83 AMC Concord
1970-78 AMC Gremlin
1979-83 AMC Spirit
1968-74 AMC Javelin
1968-74 AMC AMX (68-70 2 seater, 71-74 four seater)
1975-80 AMC Pacer
1980-88 AMC Eagle
1981-83 AMC SX/4
1983-88 AMC/Renault Alliance
1985-88 AMC/Renault Encore
1987-88 AMC/Renault GTA
1988-92 Eagle Premier

AMC also assembled:
1986-89  Chrysler 5th Avenue/Dodge Diplomat/Plymouth Gran Fury
1987-90  Dodge Omni/Plymouth Horizon