[AMC-List] eBay Calipers

My eBay Loaded calipers showed up yesterday.
They are exactly what I expected and will work on the 82-83 AMC cars as I suspected.
Anyone planning on useing these year brake should grab up a set as you can't beat the price for loaded Calipers. Mine came in at $35 delivered for BOTH calipers,pads,bolts,springs! NO core charge either!
Anyone need them search out Jeep calipers and they will come up. I can get the link if needed. The seller does not list them as fitting the AMC cars, just mid eighties XJ's. Those of us who shop this stuff know the interchange is there! :]
  Now If I could just get this stupid weight restriction off of me I could get them fitted out and mocked up. I'm dieing to see if these calipers on a 68 drum spindle with a 99 WJ 12" rotor [redrilled to 4.5" pattern] will clear 15" wheels.
  I'm also really itching to get back to work on these cars! any kind of activity would do at this point AAAAAARARRRRRRGAGAGAGAGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV