From: Kristi Kopydlowski    kkopydlowski@xxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:20 PM
Subject: 68 javelin

I'm having some trouble with my rear end.  It is a twin grip. What happen was I cleaned the whole thing, but when I went to put the gasket in it didn't quite fit right.  I eventually did get it to fit and used permatex I tightened all the bolts to the correct torque specs, but when I went to fill the thing with fluid it still leaked all over the place. Do have any idea what the problem is as I have run out.

andy