[AMC-List] 73 Ambassador for sale

 Straight outta Kenosha Baby!For sale all original 1973 Ambassador brougham
70,000 orig mi. on the o-meter 4dr 304 w/tourque command.I am second
owner.Have all dealer stuff(window sticker,books,cards,etc.Car is in very
nice shape,very little rust was bought in lenexa Ks. and has been in midwest
all its life.Car is Cordoba Brn and Cream w/Cinnamon int,PS,PB,A/C Am radio
this car is original even down to the bias tires!For the age Im guessing the
older couple who had it only drove it about 2k a yr. for pics and more info
email me or call at 417-759-9412 $4500 o.b.o.thanks! Steve Bendon
kelticphyre72@xxxxxxxxxxx 417-759-9412
anyone interested in thr Ambassador above give them a shout, thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx