[AMC-List] 6 cylinder help

Hey Group,
I working on the 80 Concord Wagon to fix the front seal, I got lost a bit.

I decided to leave off the emission stuff.  They are all very clean and
working but you know...

Well I did learn that I cannot run a single belt from crank to power
steering ove water pump to alternator.  No tension on the water pump!

Plus, cannot figure out where to bolt the alternator exactly that will allow
the rest of the timing cover bolts to go into place.  I have and old
chiltons and the new one with the COncord and Eagles and such, but NO front
shot of the engine to figure out what I took apart.

Does anyone have a lead on where to find a good pic for the placement of all
the front stuff again.  And is there an alternative to run all the parts
correctly without going back to the emission set up?  It also has AC which
is not working at this time and I noticed that I would have to replace the
fan pulley with a two belt set up to run the AC later.

THANKS for any help you can give.  IF you missed Greenmead Show in Livonia,
MI it was another GREAT show and job by the Great Lakes Classic AMC CLub.
This show is holding it's own and getting a bit bigger each year.  A GREAT
finish to the Woodward Dream Cruise,  the LARGEST one day car event in the
world!

Have a GREAT Weekend!
Richard

Richard Estermyer