[AMC-List] torpedoed/65 rambler prototype auction

[AMC-List] torpedoed/65 rambler prototype auction

I got this message from the sellers of the Rambler 65 prototype on ebay.
Seems someone torpedoed their auction:
================================
Hi there. I just wanted to give you some information about the AMC Rambler
auction you were inquiring about. Someone broke into our account and edited
the description to commit fraud on the auction. We are very sorry that this
happened. We have resolved all problems with this and have created a new
auction for the car. It is listed as item #330021373417 and it is now
completely safe to bid on this item again if you so wish.
Again, we are very sorry this happened but it was really out of our control.
Ebay was very helpful and helped us to resolve this issue but we had to
relist the item.
I didn't bid on it, however had emailed them directly.

Ironically, if you look closely, the word prototype is absent from the new
listing, except in the blog link itself. Why?
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx