[AMC-List] Best 6 CYl muffler for stock AMX? Cordova HOOOOOOO!

[AMC-List] Best 6 CYl muffler for stock AMX? Cordova HOOOOOOO!

OK, so I want to get a better sound a little better
perf in my 79 AMX 258/4 spd that I am taking to
Cordova.  I am going to lose the cat and muffler,
which by the way, look really good!  The car only has
39K original miles and it looks like the ex may have
had some parts replaced already... I know, Iknow,
don't hack up a survivor.

SO, when I used to run my 258 with dual turbo's,
people thought it was a V8 and it sounded GOOOOOD.
Well, there are a million new mufflers out there since
then and I wanted to tap your knowledge.  I don't want
some really loud, obnoxious sound nor do I want her to
rumble on the highway.  I am going to keep it to a
stock exhaust (2 Inch, right?) and just open it up a
bit.

I like the looks of the Purple hornies, though they
are probably too loud... Like the Hushpower
FLowmasters also, but have never heard them.
Edelbrocks sound AWEsome on V8's, but I have not heard
them with a 6.

Even considering some stainless steel COFFEE CAN
(GASP!), but not too hard!

THanks for your help!

Jesse