[AMC-List] amx door trims and gremlin parts wanted

[AMC-List] amx door trims and gremlin parts wanted

Hello fellow AMCer's! I in search of something else, again(it never ends!).
I need the machined trim pieces that are on the drivers and passengers goor
panels. There are two on the drivers side and one the passengers. I don't
need the whole panel, but I will buy it if I have to. Please help!!!!! This,
I think, is the last thing I need for this car to get it where I want it.
Thanks, Eddie for your time!!! Brad Patterson flyingturd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
386-668-0444

Hello fellow AMCer's! It's me again. I also need a passenger side windsheild
post panel for a 77' gremlin. Plastic. I don't care about the color. I will
paint it. Thanks again, Eddie. Brad Patterson flyingturd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
386-668-0444

Anyone that can help Brad above give him a shout, thanks,

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx