Re: [AMC-List] 1968 Rebel 550 = Grille!

Pete, don't you dare leave that car home just because the grille is
damaged, or even missing! Take it out and enter in AMC shows anyway. So
you'll get a few points knocked off, and may not be in the running for
a trohpy, but someone will likely see the car and note that it would
have been a contender if it just had a grille... and might remember
seeing one somewhere and tell you about it! I've had that happen
before. Showing a car that would be complete if it just had one finla
part is a sure way to get a lot of leads!! Wave the flag even if it
does have shell damage -- people will notice it that much more!!

On August 18, 2006 PSchambs@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Desperation is rapidly setting in - the car will be repainted; engine
and
> upholstery rebuilt and no front grille!
> Somebody please help - NOS? ; A grille in any half way decent
condition?
> This will be impossible to show without a stock front
grille.............Thanks