[AMC-List] Diary of a crippled white man update

[AMC-List] Diary of a crippled white man update

Finally after 5 weeks of sitting and waiting, I will be getting this collar bone put back where it belongs.
  Surgery for alignment and pins is scheduled for Tuesday. It's supposed to be a same day surgery, but may require an overnight stay. I've got my fingers crossed and am saying my prayers. if anyone else wants to join in feel free to do so! :]
  I'll probably be out of touch with the email till Wednesday or Thursday so be aware I will be gone for  bit.
  The neurosurgeons have said I won't need any surgery on my back and everything looks good there. They won't be letting me out of this brace early though and I can expect to spend another 7 weeks or so in this thing.
  AMC/Stroker content. I hope to be able to resume working on this stuff in the next couple of months. It's surprising how much can change so quickly. Try and remember this when your going about your boring daily routine. Some day you may be wishing you are doing it!

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net