[AMC-List] OOPS

HELP!!!!

I am supposed to go to Myrtle Beach to pick up and engine Monday, and I THINK I accidentally put the fellow's email in the BLOCK LIST!  Here I am, all set to go to S.C., and I may have accidentally thrown his information away.

IF "you" see this, please re-email me, or post here on the list, so I can get in touch, again.  Here I am, about to send a confirmation I'm going, up Monday evening to meet on Tuesday, and I can't find the information.  Something to be said about the "Print" button, eh?

Kenny