Re: [AMC-List] Correct Original Battery for 74 AMX

Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 01:00 PM

Can somebody please direct me regarding the correct battery for a 74 AMX?
I am looking to put in a correct battery, and would like to know ehich one
that
would be.

Thanks,
Mark,etal

Antique Auto Battery in Ohio makes reproduction AMC batterys, as close to
period correct as you can get. The make group 24 batterys for both A-Mark and
AM script logo periods. They also can special order a group 22 battery which
is for earlier smaller, AMC for early 60's AMCs. They are not CHEAP, at about
$150 with shipping plus it's shipped dry and you have to go out and buy
battery fulid for it on top of the $150 plus bucks. I'm on my second one ,
they last about as long as the 3 year warrenty. I'll let some else look up the
web site if you are really interested. LRDaum