Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

Yeah, I know. Thats why I said it is air cooled. Its got the air shute
(spelling?) and all. I've never tried, but I always thought it looked like
you could drill and tap the locations for the cooling lines similar to the
later B/W transmissions. Has anyone ever tried that?