Re: [AMC-List] For Sale/PART OUT :1953 NASH TWO DOOR SEDAN!

Re: [AMC-List] For Sale/PART OUT :1953 NASH TWO DOOR SEDAN!

Sure would be nice to drop a 360 in, or a nice cruiser with a 258 or
4.0L even. The Statesman had a 196 L-head originally, but the
Ambassador (longer wheelbase, but should be the same under the hood)
had a 234 (or something like that) OHV in-line six. Sould be enough
room for a 4.0L or 258.