Re: [AMC-List] What to do

A: My '87 Comanche shortbox (built before Der Chrysler takeover) with AMC
4.0L (230,000 miles) 5 speed (Peugeot BA 10/5 2wd cuz I haven't had
time/place to change it yet), D30 front and D35/M15 rear (3.73 gears and
33/9.5/15 tires on stock Jeep steel rims with 6" front lift and rear SOA)
with canopy and a bunch of recovery gear, tools, etc makes a daily drive to
and from work. (except for one day last week when someone broke in and stole
all my fuses. Fortunately I had the harness from a '90 XJ that I plan to put
in handy and I was on my way in 10 minutes)
   Today, it will be getting an oil change (15W40 NAPA synthetic which cuts
down smoke and blowby) and a further rinse (Mother Nature did a partial job
last night) and if I find the tool, I'll also be checking the oil in my
trans. (9mm square drive isn't available through NAPA anymore and Snapon
wants $20 for it)
   Then my '73 J4000 with 304 (from '77 AMX), tired nailhead TH400 (OEM), BW
1339 (OEM modified) with part time kit and 16% O/D, D44 closed knuckle front
(OEM) and Dana 60 full float rear (from a J20) with matching 3.73 gears, but
different size tires front (28.8") and rear (33/12.50/16.5") because I
haven't changed my front axle yet. (I haven't used 4x4 since I first got the
truck, but I have used low range while towing a lot in hilly takeoffs but
the chain slips now) will be going to pick up 3 clawfoot bathtubs (engine
hoist works nice for that job!) after it gets new plugs and some oil in the
tcase and diffs (already put the 15W40 Delo in the motor)
   Then it'll be taking a trip to my cabin, where I will unload the best of
the 3 and load up the old one that the previous owners (who must've liked to
show off cuz they had it set up in the yard) left behind. That will probably
be the end of my AMC day. (total mileage @150)