Re: [AMC-List] Educating...

Whatever you do, don't show him the Chevy van I repowered with a Pacer 232! A much better thing to do would be to gently point him in the direction of a Jeep with a 6 cyl in it!

From: J Johnson <imfatdad@xxxxxxxxx>

I have an ironic tale to spin about educating about AMC's.. I
recently
met an older fellow with a 64 American 'vert.. He is insistant
that
the 232 engine he has in it is made by Chevy. "That old 190
something
was a piece of trash, I love that AMC put these chevy 232's in
starting
1964"... I really dont know how to correct him, or if I
should..
respecting elders and all.... I cringe when I think about him spreading this info to others though....