Re: [AMC-List] Educating...Or otherwise known as dumbing down.

Re: [AMC-List] Educating...Or otherwise known as dumbing down.

I would have loved to see him as he was trying to install a Chevy part onto
that AMC after he went to the car part store and bought a part saying "Oh,
you can't find a AMC listing?  Try chevy six, it's what it really is"...