[AMC-List] Carrying The AMC Banner In The Twenty First Century

[AMC-List] Carrying The AMC Banner In The Twenty First Century

I am glad to see there are still some passionate people who care about
AMC's getting there just due and accurate info being published. Mike
while not seeing the magazine I felt unqualified to E-Mail the
publisher. I have been a passionate AMC'ers for 41 years before it was a
hobby. To tell you the truth me personally I am tired of beating  my
head against a stone wall getting out and correcting false info and
stupid urban myths about AMC. Getting some AMC'ers to do anything is a
problem. Me and a friend tried to start a small AMC club a few years ago
knowing there was at least 10 owners in the area and not one even gave
us a call. I try to get them to go to local cruise nights, there are 3
local ones a week and it is usually just me and my AMC friend. I have
quietly resigned myself to enjoy driving and work on my cars. It's time
I passed on the baton and let someone else beat a dead horse.
"Doc"