Re: [AMC-List] Educating...

Educate him. Respecting elders (hey, I'm almost 66 and have made a lot of
mistakes over the years and don't mind when I am corrected and it is
proven to me the person making the correction is correct!) has nothing to
do with correcting elders. Of course, if the elder doesn't want to
listen, it is his goof.

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:46:25 -0700 (PDT) J Johnson <imfatdad@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I have an ironic tale to spin about educating about AMC's..  I
> recently
> met an older fellow with a 64 American 'vert..  He is insistant
> that
> the 232 engine he has in it is made by Chevy.  "That old 190
> something
> was a piece of trash, I love that AMC put these chevy 232's in
> starting
> 1964"...  I really dont know how to correct him, or if I should..
> respecting elders and all....  I cringe when I think about him
> spreading this info to others though....

> or go to http://www.amc-list.com

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA     NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA, the best AMC club around!!!
'06 AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 14-16, 2006 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK, CORDOVA, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974,  NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766