Re: [AMC-List] Apathy

This may fall on deaf ears, but may I suggest you put your thoughts in easily read paragraphs? I know this is a small
thing, but I have a hard time in assimiliating anything that is longer then 3 lines. No offense really.

On a aeperate note I'm probably preaching to the choir however, really I'm sorry no one cares outside of us, no one
cares about AMC, no one cares that they misplaced a name, a word, a car, a manufaturer, THEY. JUST DON'T. CARE.

You are banging your head against a brick wall. To be honest how many of your friends understand or even talk about AMC,
not many I bet - same as I mine, they don't care. Unless you owned one or had a close relationship to one, no one cares.
Frankly I know lots of friend who owned owned one once and they still dont' care.

So what do you do? Keep going to the shows, tell people about AMC you come across but don't expect AMC to ever become
the next Chevrolet - ain't gonnna happen.

We are the underdog, no shame, but don't expect the world to hear or understand, we are the unsung heros.

Regards,
Kim Bueler '75 Gremlinn X 360 V8