[AMC-List] hi/low horns wanted & interchange question

[AMC-List] hi/low horns wanted & interchange question

Looking for a set of horns for my 1970 javelin that are in working order (Hi
and Low), do horns from 1968 or 1969 javelin work? or are they different,
thanks for the space and any info. Bruce Tindall chloetin@xxxxxxx
anyone feeling horny give Bruce a shout above, thanks, and if you wish to
reply to his interchange question, please feel free to and also copy your
reply to him, thanks in advance to all who may reply.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx