[AMC-List] 69 BBG AMX & 69 SC/Rambler for sale

[AMC-List] 69 BBG AMX & 69 SC/Rambler for sale

FOR SALE: 69AMX BBG car with 55,000+ original miles. Never crashed. No rust
except for some slight surface rust where the paint was thin from the
factory. This is a nice car that could be an exceptional car. I have the
build sheet, pre-delivery inspection form signed by the mechanic. Original
owners and warranty books. Still has original paint. New brakes all around.
The car is a 290 4 speed car with posi rear. Very strange combination but
was a special order car. I have many extras that will go with the car or we
can work something out to reduce the price. I also have a 69 SC/Rambler that
is very rough but I have most of the parts to start the assembly of this
car. I will only be selling one of these two cars. As soon as one sells the
other is off the block. I will only be listing them once and I am only
selling one because I just bought another SC. The cars are in Calif so if
that is too far please do not waste my time or yours. Not trying to be rude
I just do not have much extra right now. $18,500 for the AMX with extras,
$9500 for the SC. Thanks Eddie for the space and your continued support of
the hobby. Mike Baumberger baumbergers@xxxxxxxx 805-440-7724
anyone want to help Mark decide which one he keeps give him a shout above,
thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825