From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of russ hathaway
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:33 PM
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] AMX grilles

I would be willing to pay $500 for a foam (?) grill that I had to finish
if someone wants to invest in that process and start puttin em out. I
think the price of real grills are way out of line and even used ones to
be sure, even though I have a running offer of $5oo for mine by a guy in
town here. A street rod shop quoted me a price of $700 to make metal
grill that can either be chromed or painted. The last price I saw was
$2600 for a good real grill and for that price mine will stay cracked,
as it only has two bad spots......Russ

or go to http://www.amc-list.com