[AMC-List] 4th annual Prairie Family Days show in Kenosha

[AMC-List] 4th annual Prairie Family Days show in Kenosha

Anyone in the Kenosha area this weekend looking for
something to do, we are having our 4th annual Prairie
Family Days car, truck and motorcycle show located on
Lake Andrea in Pleasant Prairie.  There is plenty of
food and activities for the entire family.  I have 8
trophies and plenty of prizes to give away. Stop by
and enter your vehicle in the show or just look at the
ones on display, watch the boat races, listen to
music, play game etc.

We typically get quite a few AMCs at this show along
with a lot of other cool rides and bikes.

Here is a link to more information.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/eve/188824788.html

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends