[AMC-List] Rebel Machine Wanted

 WANTED WANTED WANTED Want to buy a 1970 Machine. Would prefer a 4-spd RWB
car but would consider anything. Not afraid of something needing work but
would like everything that is Machine special to be there if at all
possible. The closer you are to North Dakota, the better. To give you an
idea of my budget, I am not trying to steal something for $5K but the $40K
Rhode Island Red's are a bit out of my league. Please email me or call me
evenings if you think you have something like I'm looking for, ask for
Roger. Thanks for the ad Eddie. Love your Ebay listing!!  Roger Gazur
thewizardofgaz@xxxxxxxxx 701-873-242
Anyone that can help them out feel free to give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx