[AMC-List] 63 American for sale

for sale....1963 4 door 220 american .......32,000 actual miles ...super
nice car everything brought back to tip top shape no dents no rust very nice
for sure,,,,,won't find a car in better shape motor runs excelent...this was
my grandfathers car he bought new it sat in building from 1971 to
1999.....black in color with charcoal interior....got about 12 pic can
supply if interested.......got way more in car than can get out of it but
will sell for 4,500 dollars.....like i said will not find one in better
shape......i live in southeast missouri about 180 miles south of st louis &
95 miles miles north of memphis......might take some kind of trade if get
rid of good if not no big deal got nice dry place to keep it & don't need
the money would like for someone to drive it as a daily driver now it just
sits should livence it & drive it i guess but getting to old
myself.......Dennis Jackson dcjax@xxxxxxxxx 1-573-792-3335
anyone interested in the Rambler for sale give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx