Re: [AMC-List] Dayton schedule?

Vending is Friday and Saturday starting at 8:00 AM.

Also, please consider lending a hand with the show itself. Most of the help
needed at this point is directing traffic on Friday and Saturday but I'm
sure registration could use some help as well. If you're interested in
helping, contact Casey McGowan at ramblerranch@xxxxxxxxxxx

Matt

At 07:43 PM 7/18/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>The Hemmings site detailing the meet in Dayton is down. I was looking for a
>schedule, but specifically are the vendors going to be open the whole time,
>or just for certain days? I didn't bother looking until now because I only
>live an hour away.
>
>Mike, I'm picking up the 68 Javelin bumpers.
>
>Thanks
>Andy

>or go to http://www.amc-list.com

mhaas@xxxxxxx