Re: [AMC-List] first cars

My first car was a brand new, '65 Classic 770 convertible in seaside aqua, matching top and interior.  It was a 232 standard, and got, no joke, 32 miles per gallon!  It seemed to run for ever on a tank of gas.

I skipped AMC my second time around, but third and fourth were a 67 Rebel 770 two door hard top, and a 68 Javelin SST.  It kept going on from there, mostly into AMC cars, including a '55 Metropolitan, '68 Rebel SST convertible, '67 Ambassador convertible, '67 Rebel SST hard top, '72 Matador hard top, 74 (I think) Matador hard top (ole Bug-eye), and now, a '65 Marlin and two Typhoons (under construction).

I dunno, but I'm thinkin' that pretty much makes me an AMC nut!

Kenny