[AMC-List] Starter for the 327 motor with a stick transmission

[AMC-List] Starter for the 327 motor with a stick transmission

Starter for the 327 motor with a stick transmission, on my 67 pickup I
got a gear reduction starter it took some head scratchin to get it to
clear all and mount up, but works great, the guy I got it from was super
to work with.
http://www.autoelec.com/html/jeep_amc_gear_reduction_starte.html