Re: [AMC-List] Brought home a Vigilante over the weekend...

Re: [AMC-List] Brought home a Vigilante over the weekend...

Yeah, If I had reread the writing I would have caught the Three on the tree thing! OOPS!
  Sounds like it is easy to get a title for it at least.

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV