[AMC-List] Amc sighting

On the way into work today I saw what I thought was a yellow 1970 AMX,
as he turned toward me and accelerated I already had my arm out the
window waving and giving him a thumbs up. Turns out it wasn't what I
thought it was, it was a later hornet with the 1970 scoop grafted on,
very cool looking car! Hope I see it again so I can take a closer look.

~John