[AMC-List] 4.0 Humpster for sale

I'm selling the 4.0 humpster, managed to window the block pretty well.
It's a 1971 6cyl Javelin that's pretty darn solid. The 4.0 is obviously
toast but it's an engine swap away from working again, it had great
power and mileage with the 4.0.

I've been working very long hours at the shop and time to put it back
together again when I've got 3 other personal projects going is hard to
come by.

The AX-15 transmission could use a rebuild (noisy) but works fine. A
fuel cell setup would also be a good idea. It's got manual drum brakes.
Floors (trunk and pass compartment) are almost perfect, dented passenger
front fender, some pass compartment side rocker patching is needed.
Asking $1400.00, will barter for 1970 amx stuff, high perf amc 360 v-8
parts, Pontiac engines/parts or a running 401 engine.

~John