[AMC-List] i REALLY shouldnt have...

wife is going to kill me if she finds out how much i just spent for new tail light lenses for my 62 classic... for once, i got to be at my laptop, and the internet was working good just long enough for me to fight one of them dam bidding wars.... in the last 9 minutes or so, them lenses went from $58, till i won them at $153.50. wife did one of them "but you dont NEED them" things, but mine are dull, cracked, and missing the reflectors... you know how that all goes.. just hope she dont look at the bank acct. WAIT, im in iraq, i should be able to buy stuff like that once in a while right? guess she can just go get a job if she dont like it....

  dave stohler
  camp taji iraq