--- original message ----------------
Date: Thursday, July 6, 2006 04:25 PM
From: Jim Boone <fljab@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I bought another AMC.

Couldn't help myself, I think I have a problem.  Wife isn't talking to
me,
seems  to think I have too many already.  Guess I need to sell
something.

If any of you watch Ebay regularly, I bought the '72 Matador Wagon near
Philly (in NJ).  Bid  stayed low, it'll be $1700 plus expenses to get it
here which I'm still sorting it out.  Shipping quotes so far upwards of
$900; I can fly up and  drive back for half that on the outside.  I have
in-laws near Dover, DE (Frank, when are you coming back?), so can stop
there
first night and sort things out if need be.

I've been wanting to convert my '67 Wagon over to V8 auto, and have
talked
about it on the list.  This car is cleaner than mine, is an early
Matador
which I like, and is a 258 auto.