Re: [AMC-List] chilson show

I believe it is labor day weekend.  Not sure but that is when it was last
year and I think he said he would do it again this year.  It used to be
the third weekend in September but he seems to be going with Labor Day
weekend now.

Wayne

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)